Friday, April 24, 2009

Fantastic Friday

Oi! We just got back from a jog and wow! I'm out of shape when it comes to running! It was nice and energizing, and I feel great! I hope I can stay motivated enough to do this some more, because I have got to get in shape!

This morning we went with our playgroup to Monkey Bizness. Allison loves this place. Its is just a big building with tons of play structures and bounch houses and play houses. As I said, Allison loves it, especially the bounce house. I get annoyed there some times when the other kids get out of control, but it is what it is. I only have to pay for Allison too which is a bonus. I think I will try to go back there more often now that they are building ones closer to our house.

When we got home, I took some pictures of Allison in our front yard. I need to seriously do some yard work, and plant some flowers! Our little yard has so much potential :)





I would also like to express how excited I am for the weekend!!









No comments:

Post a Comment