Thursday, April 30, 2009

Can't complain :)

Well I didnt get to do much yard work today :( It was pretty chilly in the early afternoon, which was my only free time. Maybe this weekend I will finally get some things planted. Here's how its looking so far...yep, not a lot of progress in the backyard. also, try not to pay much attention to the hideous fence:

And just for my mother, here is the new dining set, which I'm still very excited about!

Allie had a good day too. Of course she didnt fall asleep for her nap until 5pm, but she was none the less a good girl. She always does something ridiculously adorable every day. I had put the Ian-ator in the travel crib to play while I did the dishes. I heard some rumbling around and went to check on him and this is what I found...

No comments:

Post a Comment